- You cannot add "INDOCHINA WAR FRENCH ARMY JACKET "TROUPES COLONIALES" 1945 / 1949" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
ERDL JUNGLE JACKET VIETNAM WAR U.S.M.C “P.I COLE”
Original war time ERDL camouflage (green dominant), 3rd pattern jungle jacket (Rip-Stop poplin),label size removed and dated 1969, U.S.M.C stencil on the left pocket and name of the soldier stamped in the colar “P.I COLE”, fantastic faded patina… Used by the U.S.M.C and the special forces in Vietnam (LLRP, NAVY SEAL, MAC-V-SOG, RECON MARINE).
- Shoulder to shoulder = 18 inches / 45.50cm
- Pit to pit = 23 inches / 58.50 cm
- Sleeve length = 23.75 inches / 60 cm
- Length = 31 inches / 78.50 cm